Friday, January 27, 2012

Introducing... Graph Nation!


Everything is *Something* "Nation" these days.. Buckeye Nation, Flyer Nation, Raider Nation... You name it, something has a nation. Basically, what that means to me, is a collective group with one common interest. I wanted to start a blog because the two biggest hobbies I have are writing and autograph collecting. I wanted to bring together the group of autograph collectors that I've been dealing with since last June to talk about auto-Graphing, hence Graph Nation.

My name is Matt, and I go by mschwade on the net54baseball.com message boards. I have to be honest: I was once an avid autograph seeker, but that fell to the way-side as I began to hang out more with friends, played sports, went to college. I still collected some autographs in the mean time, albeit selective and mostly of Ohio State football players. It wasn't until watching my first couple episodes of Pawn Stars, did I fully get wrapped up in the hobby again. Now, my primary focus has been the New York Yankees. Stay tuned to some of the things I've learned and collected in my first year *really* back in the hobby! #GRAPHNATION

No comments:

Post a Comment